Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Real Magic of Good Karma

As I am lounging around, all huddled up in my cozy blankets, with a fall scented candle burning on my elephant themed alter, I have come to realize of how well Miss. Universe has been treating me. Ever since I have learned to accept how my life is right now, good has been coming my way. You put good vibes into the air and they come back at you 10 times better.

The universe has been so kind to me, and I think it is all the good karma that I have worked extremely hard for. Learning how to accept myself and the criticism aimed towards me, becoming a chauffeur for my mother (only because I love to brag to my under aged friends that I can finally drive), getting into therapy. All good that I have done for myself, is actually kind of paying off. I have also been so kind to many people that I thought maybe this “karma thing” hadn’t been doing its job by praising me in the way that I should be, but karma has proved itself more than I can even count now. I finally feel like I mean something to this world and that I am here for a reason.

I love the feeling of finally getting what I deserve and need. With all the thoughts going through my head every day, I worry that I will lose everything that I have put my heart towards. But, today I realized that I have more to live for and I CAN make my dreams come true. I absolutely adore blogging, but I believe I can do more with my writing to get me through life itself. I believe that I can become a writer for a magazine, live my New Yorker dream and still be able to relax at the end of each day and think to myself how wonderful the meaning of life is.

I have many supporters and many people who feed on negative energy. With many years of being told “Let it in one ear, and out the other.” I have finally decided, I can be my own person, I can become a self-made person. I am stronger than you, and may even become a better human being. As my therapist has told me many times, when people judge you, they are just jealous. It has been taking so much confidence to finally listen. My new motto: ‘You can have your fantasy in your head, but I am going to make my fantasy, become my reality!”


No comments:

Post a Comment