Saturday, April 9, 2016

It Has Been a Long Road

It's so great to think that this month is my blogs 2nd birthday. Happy anniversary babes! My writing has improved so much since April 23, 2014, even with me disappearing for weeks at a time, I have kept this blog going. And I don't think I could have done it without a handful of people:




Lisa Rosman, thank you so much for always being there for me, I really appreciate you supporting me and my choices. Many of the things that I have learned from you have helped me get as far as I am today, and will help me get even further.


Thanks again! Love you and Grace XOXO

Matt and Missi (Van Voorhies to-be), Thank you so much for always checking up on my blog and commenting on my content. It really has helped me knowing that family actually cares about my writing. Thank you, Missi for always helping me proofread and editing, and also telling me whether it is a good article or not. I know you both are honest and supportive and has helped me continue my (hopefully) future career.

Love you guys bunches! and thanks for the new baby (credit kind of has to go to the both of you... hint, hint)

Mom, to be honest, even though you don't read my blog every day, I know you are still here for me when I need you. You always tell me how far I am going to go in life, and you support all my self-made decisions. I love you and that will last forever.

Love and thanks go to you!

Really, I like to keep my circle small. There are many other people who have read my blog and have contributed to helping me keep it up on the web without deleting any articles that I didn't get a certain vibe about, but those people have long so passed and have moved onto other people.

I really should be thanking everyone! My cat, my readers, the authors who inspire me, my teachers, family, etc. everyone has a part in my life and I won't forget that. I love you guys.

Fun Fact: While I was writing this, I felt as if I was giving an acceptance speech to an award,

No comments:

Post a Comment