Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's That Time Of Year Again

Image result for 2016 oscarsTonight, the night of the 2016 Oscars, I lay cozy in my room with the heat on blast and the 1965 classic Sound Of Music playing in the background. I have never been one to sit in front of the TV and fancy about what everyone is wearing, but I also don’t like missing all of the “gossip”. So, I am watching Lisa Rosman live tweet the awards with her first-rate opinion on everything.

I always regret not watching the award show because, when I go to school or work, everyone is asking “did you see (insert actor/actress’ name here)’s dress last night?” No, I didn’t see her dress because I am stubborn and honestly can’t sit through the show (I get a bad case of the yawns, and droopy eyes). Nothing about the awards makes my eyes pop.

Now for me to sit back, drink my freshly brewed chai, and sing along to this wonderful movie.

And as for this post, you can tell, I’m not an “awards” type of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment